Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Don Xuan - Little Vietnam

Little Vietnam:
This is just a bunch of industrials hangars where you can find any kind of Asian accessory, cheap shinning useless gifts and the biggest Asian supermarkets in all Berlin. Get you hair cut or your nails painted by dubious skills masters.
Unexpectedly a friend brought me to this place. This is not exactly a tourist attraction, but, from my point of view, deserves to be mention here.
Cool place to visit or the best spot to get Asian vegetables, fruits,... or just to get cheap shinning accessories for Carnival.



Best time to visit: Not sure of the opening hours.
How to Get there: As far as I remember I got there by tram M8 or M6 (I will update in the future)
Address: Herzbergstraße 128, Berlin Lichtenberg,
Official site: http://www.dongxuan-berlin.de/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews